I wasnt always as real as you are. For a long time I only existed on paper..the figment of an artist’s imagination. One day I had enough…I was sick of being the brunt of literary foibles intended to make the reader gasp, and feel sorry for me…just a girl drawn on paper. The more I thought about it, the more unfair it felt… only being there to be used to have the “hero” come running and take center stage. Believe me, it was no picnic pickin’ up for that chump between scenes what with him being a raging alcoholic and all when noone was looking. If I had to stand around and wait to be “saved” by his stumbling rear ONE MORE TIME I would SCREAM. I guess you could say the final straw was being sent to sanitarium by the villain as a way to get the “hero” to come to the scene…but how could he come if I was never around to sober him up to begin with? Thats right! Truth be told, I like it better on this side…the comic who drew me’s brother isnt half as misogynistic as he was…I get a chance to be normal and enjoy normal things like taking bike rides and arguing who gets to pick up the tab that night!
- shirt: ILLMATIC :: Leather Assasian Sweater (sl fashion week)
- pants: erratic, zoey leather pants
- overskirt: ILLMATIC :: Extended Paisley Kilt (sl fashion week)
- shoes: VCO – Mona high sneakers (seasons story)
- bag: blackLiquid BAG – Gladstone (hunt@ NYC sim)
- hair: lelutka, Seiko
No one taught me, or showed me where it was….it was just a natural progression in personal growth to take that extra step and stand up for myself. To be honest, it felt incredibly good to be one move further from being pushed around. It puts a smile on my face that I have come so far, even though it took a long time to get here. So I stand today, on top of the world. I look over the vast city spread out before me and even though I shudder, it is not from fear but merely a reaction to the chill in the air.
I know myself, and my surroundings, and I am incredibly loved. I have to thank the people who do, because I know it is not easy to love me, but they make it seem so effortless. My ability to grow, and to take steps is a result of being able to love them all back as fiercely as they love me. I feel lucky to have found such wonderful people to accept me for all that I am, my darkness along with my light. So naturally I have to give them props for helping me feel on top of the world. D, Baldi, Keri, Amy, Tek, Tim, Phae, Emm….you will always have a place in my heart.
- hair: Exile::Just a Reason: Extremes (arcade gacha)
- gloves: Shi fingerless gloves (arcade gacha)
- neck piece: Elysium – neckpiece (l’accessoires)
- shirt: Kaithleen’s Buckled Up Top
- pants: <ROM.>sarrouel pants (mens dept)
- shoes: JD – Jersey Satin M White (seasons story – gacha)
- earrings: =Zenith=Peacock feathers Earth stone Earring
- makeup: +Nuuna+ Neuro (F) Green