Dear Rockers Mag,
Took some time out to wish you all well! Went on a world tour that changed my outlook on clothes a bit, a bit of influence from Italy and Japan, and I have loved every minute of it! I stopped in a small club along the way to do a charity gig for my fave cause…http://www.firstbook.org/ I love this cause because life was rough growing up and books created worlds that kept me going through all the rough times. I think all kids need an outlet whether it be for their imagination or just to have a place to escape to if reality gets too heavy. It has been a whirlwind of travel since you heard from me, been busy performing! Sending you some “pre show” pics of the charity gig…I often like to go out on the stage and get a feel for the room before its filled with fans…I love the quiet before the storm so to speak and then feel the change when all that energy is in the room! Have a good Halloween!
- hair: .Olive. the Elisa (sl fashion week)
- shirt and pants: erratic, keira shirt ally pants *new!
- necklace: *Tentacio* Bitacora necklace surf version 2 (bitacora travel fair)
- shoes: BSD, Carpe diem (sl fashion week)
- makeup: La Malvada Mujer – warrior #5 (cosmetic fair)
- guitar case & poses: :: Axix :: TravelerRocker (bitacora travel fair)
I wasnt always as real as you are. For a long time I only existed on paper..the figment of an artist’s imagination. One day I had enough…I was sick of being the brunt of literary foibles intended to make the reader gasp, and feel sorry for me…just a girl drawn on paper. The more I thought about it, the more unfair it felt… only being there to be used to have the “hero” come running and take center stage. Believe me, it was no picnic pickin’ up for that chump between scenes what with him being a raging alcoholic and all when noone was looking. If I had to stand around and wait to be “saved” by his stumbling rear ONE MORE TIME I would SCREAM. I guess you could say the final straw was being sent to sanitarium by the villain as a way to get the “hero” to come to the scene…but how could he come if I was never around to sober him up to begin with? Thats right! Truth be told, I like it better on this side…the comic who drew me’s brother isnt half as misogynistic as he was…I get a chance to be normal and enjoy normal things like taking bike rides and arguing who gets to pick up the tab that night!
- shirt: ILLMATIC :: Leather Assasian Sweater (sl fashion week)
- pants: erratic, zoey leather pants
- overskirt: ILLMATIC :: Extended Paisley Kilt (sl fashion week)
- shoes: VCO – Mona high sneakers (seasons story)
- bag: blackLiquid BAG – Gladstone (hunt@ NYC sim)
- hair: lelutka, Seiko
Theres no place quite like the future for the perfect accessories!
In light of all the circumstances, as well I must say that there is no better accessory then a best friend…and that’s why I was so happy to get this ring to show off a pic of my closest home-girl Keri, whom I call Keripants affectionately. There’s nothing I wouldnt do for her, and nothing she wouldnt do for me. I feel that I wouldnt survive unless I had close friends like her, and not only that, i wouldnt WANT to, either! My girl and I have both been going through a hard time, and so I wanted to say thank you for being there for me, and I hope that I am there just as much for you, and I love you <3!
*this necklace is BEYOND cute! and the creator is a sweetie! go buy it nao! in the dozens!
(also if you like the dress, it will be available soon, feel free to hit me up for it!)
While the rest of my Manhattan friends went to the Hamptons like they do EVERY year…I decided to take a road trip up further into upper New England. Clearly they are missing out on the PERSONALITY of this place, but then again they would prolly have ruined my entire trip by complaining about a lack of room service or 5 star restaurants. Either way It was a glorious excursion and the locals while not necessarily friendly at first warmed up fast enough. My only regret was that you could not join me this year, my darling. I do miss you and hope that work isnt too terribly taxing! Miss you! See you soon!outfit:
- bikini: Sassy polkadot bikini (Fist pump hunt)
- hat: Yummy sunhat white with stripe
- pose pic #1: Elephante poses (fist pump hunt)
- bracelet right arm: [okkbye] Wood Bracelet – Smileys (former SLFashion week)
- slink nail applier: blackLiquid NAILS, black pearl nails
- lipstick: La Malvada Mujer, Meteoropathic #2[lips]
- sunglasses: Pididdle, Bottle Cap Shades (arcade gacha)
- necklace: Maxi Gossamer, Ladybird yellow (arcade gacha)
For some general information check the official site here: Atooly Hunts
The folks back home were sure surprised when I pulled up in my brand new Hucci roadster! My job in the big city continues to amaze whenever I come home with more stories ’bout running into this or that celeb. I couldn’t resist grabbing an I-scream choco bear cone while I was home though, there’s nothing like em in the city. I also loved telling them all about how much fun it is to shop at SL fashion week, but I don’t think they can fully understand the excitement you get from brushing shoulders with famous models! Anyhoo, that’s all for now, I am sure I’ll have plenty more stories and pics from my travels!
- top and shorts: Erratic briony(shorts) and cary (tanks)
- headphones: (fd) Radio Headphones, Floral Mint (only few days left of arcade!)
- shoes: Slink, tri-colour wedges seaside (need medium mesh feet as well)
- nail polish: blackliquid slink nail applier (cosmetic fair)
- eye makeup: [KOOQLA] NY Summer Shadows 06 (cosmetic fair)
- lipstick: Glamorize New Occasion Lips, Pink Salmon (cosmetic fair)
- bag: Deco MESH Kelly Tote (distressedbluejay) (arcade gacha)
- ice cream: u.f.o, i scream, you scream – choco bear (arcade gacha)
- sunglasses: [whatever] sunglasses – rosa
For nearly a week I’ve been struggling with severe pain, and absolutely downright miserable…so to cheer myself up I put together this perky bright yellow outfit from various finds around the grid! Lets not forget this round of arcade gacha is nearly over so I am going into slight panic mode as I adore gacha! Must find my fix elsewhere oh noes!
- dress: !Ratchet, Sheath yellow (sl fashion week)
- bag: Le Primitif, swan tote, yellow (sl fashion week)
- hair: Lelutka, Jada hair
- bracelet: Baiastice, spike studs leather cuff-yellow (arcade gacha)
- shoes: BSD, enlightenment (previous SL fashion week item)
- necklace: LaGyo, tucana
- makeup: Zibska, audr gold (cosmetic fair)
Between SL’s 10th bday and my 36 the past week has been a week to look back (albeit painfully) and remember the journey I took to get where I am today. I met my wonderful husband in second life in 2004 and I couldn’t ask for a better man to be with. SL has grown in leaps and bounds since I’ve joined and I’ve grown as well as a person. To give you a lil hint of how it was back then I am including one of the first pics of my original av EVER! 😀 Laugh if you must, I must admit I do snicker myself when I look at it! outfit in first pic:
- Hair: Lelutka, ELLIE
- dress: Ariskea, Isobel (sl fashion week)
- bag: Le Primitif, Leather Swan Tote-Rasberry (sl fashion week)
- lipstick: [ChicZafari] – Lips Gloss Tutifruti (Apple/Lemon) (cosmetic fair)