Some excellent previews of our current round! From now til March 4th
So between the madness of trying to sort out a monthly fashion event for 2014 (which is going to be THE bomb if you are interested in participating feel free to holler!), moderating this months round of arcade gacha and trying not to keel over, I found out from a fellow moderator this awesome event! Bay City Tree Lighting is tomorrow December 8th! There will be many fun things, performances and silent auctions for wayyy cool things…saw some things Id love to have even! So be sure and check it out and perhaps bid on a beautiful picture done by our very own Marianne McCann to support Child’s Play Charity (www.childsplaycharity.org). Child’s Play is a 501c3 non-profit organization offers online communities such as Bay City’s an opportunity to help seriously ill children around the globe during their hospital stays with the purchase of games and gaming equipment. So go on over to the VENUE HERE and support a very worthy cause!
- dress: Eyelure knit dress
- shirt: Couture’d Bacon 60 L weekend shirt Christmas Stripes
- pants: Aphorism Men’s Regular Jeans (mens dept)
arcade gacha items:
- lanterns held by both: LISP – (light in the frame if it needs modding) Lantern
- Clawtooth Closer hair
- Sleepy Eddy Engineer boots
- 8f8 sheep hat (rare)
A lot like Christmas! It has been snowing heavily where I live for the past two days and the chill I feel makes me want to start setting up my christmas tree and decorations! Since it’s a wee bit too early still though, I decided to make some christmas season goodies for everyone! YAY! So what is on all of YOUR christmas wish lists this year? I have some pretty big items on mine…well two precisely…one my washing machine kicked the bucket and clean clothes are a must…and secondly, I really want my back to get better. Its been painful since summer and its wearing me out. I know big requests, but surely christmas is magical and shouldnt be too hard to pull off if you have magic on your side, yes? In other news the adorbs kawaii purse I am wearing in this pick will be out soon at Fat Pack Week!
- dresses: Couture’d Bacon, Sadies Stripes Christmas Plaid (left) Red Plaid (right)
- purses: Wolf&I, Lucky Lucy Handbag (coming soon to Fat Pack Week-left) Snowflake Satchel Gacha (right-Christmas Market)
- hair (scarlett left) Wasabi Pills Maya Mesh Hair (geeks’n’nerds)
- shoes on Scarlett xX Second Star unicorn flats
From November 24th to December 10!
Hunt can be found here: Couture’d Bacon @ Atooly
Ok, confession time. I have been lusting after these shoes for well over a month and now that I finally have them I just HAD to make a shirt to match. So, with any luck, the animal print tops will be out soon both individually and as a fatpack. I’ve also been unable to bring myself to do anything productive so for those of you waiting for me to come out with a blog post, lo siento! Been in kind of a slump lately, but working on getting out of it. So, cheers! got a shirt for both guys and gals @ the outlet, and these will be coming out soon, and in a plethora of hunts in the next two months so lots of new goodies coming out.
- hair: [LeLutka]-SERENA
- shirt: Couture’d Bacon, Mara top zebra print (coming soon!)
- shorts: …Mutresse… Lana Shorts (fameshed)
- shoes: SYL / Climbstra Ultra-Platform Sandals / Zebra (slink add on med feet)
- crown: BALACLAVA!! Demeter’s Crown (Autumn)
- feet, hands: Slink
- eyemakeup: Eyelure, twilight heavy
pose: Del May, Alternative babydoll (variant)
Clothing for men and women @ the Outlet!
With the exciting opening of the hogwarts RP opening tomorrow I thought I would whip you fantastic folks up some Hogwart goodness!
New Release from Couture’d Bacon with much love!
Mens hoodie with jacket and tie, but can just as well be worn by women! check it out!
Team Raven click HERE
Team Slytherin click HERE
Team Griffyndor click HERE
Team Hufflepuff click HERE
Undecided but still love Harry Potter? Click HERE
Models in top pic: Jhanelle Bonde(Jhanelle Galtier), Shondala18 Inglewood (Keri Star) Jimmys Ghost, Scarlett Luv, and Lylanis