So tell us, Scarlett when did you decide to get into music?
Well, I used to watch Josie and the Pussycats when I was young…and no word of a lie, but they were COOL! I wanted to inspire girls like they did me as i was growing up…OH HEY! Thats why I wear this really funky ring right here…”Who are your main inspirations for your music style?
Ohhh that’s easy! I love love loveeed Jane Child’s “Dont wanna fall in love” That song is bar none, one of my faves from the 80’s and her LOOK! I always adored her nose to ear chain even to this day! Another big one is Billy Idol…ok dont laugh, but I have a huge daddy complex, so his song “Rock the cradle of Love” always gets me dancin… I also loved Faith no More growing up, so gotta give them some credit too…These days I love Korn and I love the dubstep direction they are going to stay fresh and whatnot… I also loved Pat Benatar, and Cyndi Lauper…I got to meet Cyndi, Pat and Jane Child…got em all to sign my fave guitar…here have a look!
- dress: E-Clipse Slash outfit (limited bazaar)
- face mask and lipstick: La Malvada Mujer, Miao (limited bazaar)
- ring: [tea.s] Kitty Ring – Onyx (fist pump with the best hunt)
- hair: Miss C, wanted (limited bazaar)
- boots and socks: Milk Motion, biker boots, worn
- leg tights: Bugz, Half Sheer Tights Cherry (fist pump with the best hunt)
- leaning wall posters: [adorn.mint] – Gig Poster Prints (fist pump with the best hunt)
- instruments: standby world tour, (arcade gacha)
- necklace: Cute Poison – Multi-Cross Necklace
- poses in pics 2,3,4 Starry Heaven, Maichi (fist pump with the best hunt)
- nail polish: >+A&A<+ Red Drips (arcade gacha)
- friendship bracelet: *BOOM* Knit Friendship Bracelet (arcade gacha)
For some general information check the official site here: Atooly Hunts