Dear Rockers Mag,
Took some time out to wish you all well! Went on a world tour that changed my outlook on clothes a bit, a bit of influence from Italy and Japan, and I have loved every minute of it! I stopped in a small club along the way to do a charity gig for my fave cause…http://www.firstbook.org/ I love this cause because life was rough growing up and books created worlds that kept me going through all the rough times. I think all kids need an outlet whether it be for their imagination or just to have a place to escape to if reality gets too heavy. It has been a whirlwind of travel since you heard from me, been busy performing! Sending you some “pre show” pics of the charity gig…I often like to go out on the stage and get a feel for the room before its filled with fans…I love the quiet before the storm so to speak and then feel the change when all that energy is in the room! Have a good Halloween!
- hair: .Olive. the Elisa (sl fashion week)
- shirt and pants: erratic, keira shirt ally pants *new!
- necklace: *Tentacio* Bitacora necklace surf version 2 (bitacora travel fair)
- shoes: BSD, Carpe diem (sl fashion week)
- makeup: La Malvada Mujer – warrior #5 (cosmetic fair)
- guitar case & poses: :: Axix :: TravelerRocker (bitacora travel fair)