Ive seen my share of the darkness in people, believe me. On the flip side, I have also seen the light as well. Many nights the memories have kept me awake, and I am grateful for Jacques’ help and support as I try to bring this horrible underground secret to light. Every year, many girls lose their lives. I say it this way, because when you are taken any dreams you had for your future, they die. Many girls are beaten, some are raped, some die. We as humans must put our foot down and say to the traffickers “this is UNACCEPTABLE”. Human trafficking is a very real reality for many girls all over the globe. Children and adults alike. I spent a long time coming to terms with my past, and I had many supporters along the way, and i weep for those less fortunate then I. For more information please visit .humantraffickingsearch.net
I spent many years in my early teens as a forced prostitute, and now I am free…but the memories still haunt me… Educate yourself and maybe you too will have a chance to help someone in need.
*story is fictitious characters are created for story
For nearly a week I’ve been struggling with severe pain, and absolutely downright miserable…so to cheer myself up I put together this perky bright yellow outfit from various finds around the grid! Lets not forget this round of arcade gacha is nearly over so I am going into slight panic mode as I adore gacha! Must find my fix elsewhere oh noes!
- dress: !Ratchet, Sheath yellow (sl fashion week)
- bag: Le Primitif, swan tote, yellow (sl fashion week)
- hair: Lelutka, Jada hair
- bracelet: Baiastice, spike studs leather cuff-yellow (arcade gacha)
- shoes: BSD, enlightenment (previous SL fashion week item)
- necklace: LaGyo, tucana
- makeup: Zibska, audr gold (cosmetic fair)
Admittedly Im a sucker for internet memes, and/or funny trends and the mustache is no exception. This is another bloody cute as all get out outfit pulled together from the puppet fair and arcade! The shoes were a lil tough but they are cute too and altogether I think its a pretty quirky and whimsical outfit. So feel free to mustache yourselves blissfully I know I did!
- corset: BE; ohsocute moustache corset (puppet fair)
- garter: Chrissy designs Fantasy Leather Garters w/stockings
- mustache socks: Le Primitif, Mustache Knee Socks
- hat: Lagyo, Hilda headpiece RARE3 (arcade gacha)
- bag: BE; moustache bag (puppet fair)
- shoes: Dark Midday Designs, “Ruffled Heart” Leg Warmer Mary Janes
- necklace and ring: Olive, the Mr. Me Stashing collection