The end is near
I am swept up along with a lot of folks with the flurry of last-minute arcade shopping. The end of the year anniversary round is right around the corner and I sit here in a panic and think..”but i don’t have this…or that…oh oh! or THAT!”. I am sure a lot of you too, are trying to get your collection complete as well…and I am feeling the wonderful generosity of folks giving extras away to those that need them…I had help with my pics as I asked for the purple floorplan record player and I am grateful for the help I have gotten to make this pic possible!
I’m excited to tell you about…
I came across a wonderful creator by chance today and I am really excited to show off one of her dresses and makeup today. It was hard to get the detail of the little design on the front of the dress in my pic but its mega cute. I hope you all get a chance to go see the store for yourself so many goodies there! Its fall which means we will get to see sweaters and jackets and I can’t wait! I have to gush about this new necklace from Glow as well …I loooove it! so many color choices so if this color doesn’t work for you go look for one that does!
- dress: Eyelure Tank Dress Medallion Purple
- shoes: Miamai Jackie’o wedges (used wood) (slink feet needed) (l’accessoires)
- necklace: [glow] Moon Statment Necklace Mesh (new! awesome! full of win!)
- hair: MINA Hair – Patricia (the Deck)
- makeup: Eyelure Liquid Shadow PURPLE
- bunny ears: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Stardust Plum)
props from Arcade Gacha:
- floorplan. record player / plum
- (Moonshadow) Pwnie Floppy ~silentsparrow~
- (NO) Ooga-Mooga Tiki Mug – Purple
- +Half-Deer+ Carved Woodland Animals (Faerie Deer) RARE
- -tb- Bon Voyage – Suitcase Clutter RARE
- held: (Lolli) Pwnie Holding ~silentsparrow~
I had two TOTALLY different encounters today…. ONE was extremely sweet and put a smile on my face and the SECOND made me quite miffed. Lets start with how they both effect me, and inversely, you all my readers. The first incident brings me to this point: I blog for enjoyment, but also to show off to you guys so you can find these goodies stuff I find that I think is completely full of win. In my opinion it’s completely counterproductive to not only your readers but ALSO to the creators you may be blogging for…the point is to promote their products. So lets say you im someone who as it seems by the look of her blog is a promotional blogger for MANY stores….to ask about a hat that shes blogged and give her the wrong blog addy…you think instead of biting your head off for not saying hello first shed want to help the stores out she gets promo stuff from FOR THIS EXACT PURPOSE? Apparantly not. Yes after being told how rude I was i did snap, but that is just a poor way to represent the stores you get free stuff to blog for, dontcha think? So my promise to you is even if I’m having a bad day if anyone of you sends me an im to inquire about something I’ve blogged i wont be sitting round giving you all a lesson in manners and not answering your questions. The second thing is every gesture of kindness should be recognized…So without further ado MUCH gratitude to Anya Ohmai for the most awesome every flavored birthday cake bean which totally made my day and you can see more closely in the following picture: I love you guys and thank you to Jhanelle as well for the totally rad red guitar you have to join my band and be singer kthanxbai (also as an aside: Tuty’s has continued to surprise me the past while cause I thought of em as a hair place, but between the killer makeups at the last cosmetic fair and this dress im totally in awe!)
- dress: Tuty’s Mesh Backless gown orange ( slurl to store but found dress on MP)
- hair: Nylon Outfitters, Raver buns (collabor88)
- makeups: +Nuuna+ Halftone Orange and elymode: makeup – lineas 2 (cosmetic fair)
- nose piercing: SYS SHYVA – nose piercing (cosmetic fair)
- tongue: Ohmai Emporium: Every Flavored Bean (Birthday Cake)
Now, if any one ever has questions about an item i missed in a blog post or cant find somethin that ive blogged PLEASE PLEASE im me and id be more then happy to take ya right to it 😀 xoxox
Sometimes, just sometimes fighting the lag, the crowd, the veryyyy slow rezzing takes a lot outta a person. When that happens, youll have to forgive her if she gets a bit sloppy or lazy come postin’ time! I reallly wanted to show off some goodies from collabor88 for you so …heres TWO and one extra bit of awesome an full of win from faMESHed!
- dress: Baiastice,Hina Maxi dress-print-tropical lavender pink (faMESHed)
- hair: Clawtooth: Over Me (collabor88)
- bindi: NylonOutfitters Bindi-blue (collabor88)
This water….its my home. I have seen men come and go, and yet I live on. Travelers quench their thirsts in my river, and I sometimes make myself known when I see one appealing enough…They try to convince me to come with them, but it will never be. Twice have I been visited by Poseidon, and no more. My sisters are now poplar trees due to his unbridled lust, and my tears for them makes the river flow swift. It is now my duty to keep them safe from man as my prayers to Zeus go unheard.
I have a few people to thank for helping me complete my vision, one to Adira Springflower for her generous loan of the flower crown no questions asked, and secondly to Darth Kline. I highly urge everyone to visit his sim and donate when possible because he has done such a good job making the sim so photographic and enjoyable! Visit his sim!
What I’m wearing:
- *BOOM* Nature’s Crown (denim mix) (thanks Adira! arcade gacha item)
- hair: Clawtooth: Sugar Kisses (collabor88)
- skin: [theSkinnery]Anais-Bewitched(champagne) (We love Role-play)
- eyelids: Slink
- nails: [ S H O C K ] Fluid Nails XXL (100 block)
- outfit: (NO) Sheath – Rain Drops(collabor88)