I hope you all had a great start to 2014! Im excited because there is sooo many new things coming up for The Docks this year, and soon The Pier Market will be open! If you want to get updates head on over to TPM’s facebook page! Anyyyyhooo… there is almost nothing more compelling for me then Lelutka hair…so when the talented Thora put out her newest release I was of course huffy at first because naturally, I was broke! Nothing is worse for a Lelutka fan than being caught broke on new release day…only one thing that is worse and that is veggie bacon. So after getting some money I got her new releases and had a bit of a wander around her sim. Her formal wear is top notch and then I came across in her formal section a classy looking top with an octopus on it …yes my head asploded. There were Scar pixels everywhere! I love nautical themed things as much as bacon, so I KNEW I had found my top for NYE. Problem was…what to put with it? Then, small miracles, found the perfect pants at Limited Bazaar, and my day was made! Paired it with the awesome arcade gacha PurePoison jewelry and I was unstoppable!
- hair: Lelutka, Maleficent
- top: Lelutka, Ariel jacket
- pants: fendty, joanna.metallicleggings.silver (limited Bazaar)
- shoes, feet & hands: Slink
- skin: Deesses, Alicia
- jewelry: Pure Poison, Star Set (arcade gacha, closed)
pose: (with love & squalor) sticks ‘n’ stones
So first off, HURRY BACK SMASHYPOO! Smash’s comp just had a serious meltdown and IM flailing cause shes mah rock in getting stuff done sooo while I’m thinkin about it I wanted to show off the FREE gift at her store! Also free in this pic are my shoes the slink add-ons to her feet that too is a group gift, so many awesome goodies out there! The excitement of getting things sooo near completion has got me running around like a chicken with no head. Oh, that and its nearly Christmas! woot!
- hair: Exile::Run To You
- sweater: Wolf&I (free group gift!)
- jeans: Maitreya BF jeans
- shoes: Slink group gift!
boat with pose can be found at Studio Sky!
Ok, confession time. I have been lusting after these shoes for well over a month and now that I finally have them I just HAD to make a shirt to match. So, with any luck, the animal print tops will be out soon both individually and as a fatpack. I’ve also been unable to bring myself to do anything productive so for those of you waiting for me to come out with a blog post, lo siento! Been in kind of a slump lately, but working on getting out of it. So, cheers! got a shirt for both guys and gals @ the outlet, and these will be coming out soon, and in a plethora of hunts in the next two months so lots of new goodies coming out.
- hair: [LeLutka]-SERENA
- shirt: Couture’d Bacon, Mara top zebra print (coming soon!)
- shorts: …Mutresse… Lana Shorts (fameshed)
- shoes: SYL / Climbstra Ultra-Platform Sandals / Zebra (slink add on med feet)
- crown: BALACLAVA!! Demeter’s Crown (Autumn)
- feet, hands: Slink
- eyemakeup: Eyelure, twilight heavy
pose: Del May, Alternative babydoll (variant)
I miss you and you pop into my head from time to time. Last time we talked was nearly 10 years ago if not longer. I’ve come a long way in the time we have talked, and am happier now. I think that would make you glad….but I hope that you are just as happy, but I’m not sure that is possible. I have a few regrets, one major one being that we never met face to face. I wonder if that would have changed how we saw each other. You often put a smile on my face when there was none, and made me feel special when noone else did. Maybe some of the courage I found to leave my bad situation came from you. You followed me into the dark places in my mind and made those dark places acceptable and helped me embrace the dark parts of myself. You named me Didyma and while I never got the whole reason I am assuming there were many…from being a gemini to also being bipolar and a lot of other reasons….You had dubbed yourself Kronos after father time…our names fit and I still love them to this day. I doubt he’ll ever read this, but I had to give him a nod at least once he shaped who I am today in good ways.
As an aside: a very HUGE portion of all my poses come from Del May…i luffs them hardcore go check em out! Another thing to not try as I may, my pics did not do the eye pieces from solidea folies justice you will have to take my word for it that they are beyond epic. Also the jeans are out tomorrow @ Boho Culture Fair woot!
I don’t go to Diagon Alley in just ANY ole thing, you know! I have to raise the bar high, you see I am the editor of the magazine “Well-Dressed Witch” and when I go out, I like looking my best as it is kind of in the job description. (as an aside the pic below is me doing my Michael Jackson impression and NOT the “i gotta pee” pose- my publicist is sooo getting fired for that!) You wont catch ME at the second-hand robe shop, no sirree! The other thing Id like to make notice of is the IN hat this season for the well dressed witch is the new line by Remarkable Oblivion. I am wearing their Twintail version, hard to get but well worth the search!
- hat: RO – Twintail Magician Hat (oh my gacha)
- jacket and skirt: *IW* Ronni
- shoes: Ingenue :: Odette Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Cocoa (collabor88)
- necklace: Maxi Gossamer, Shadow Cross (collabor88)
- bag: (Milk Motion) lambskin tote bag – w fur (collabor88)
- hair: [monso] My Hair – Khaleesy/ Dark Blonde (wizard fair)
OK Ill admit…the nip in the air is enough for a sweater but I simply can not resist ice cream no matter WHAT the weather. Sadly, no candied bacon ice cream, but in a pinch anything chocolatey will do! I couldn’t be happier though, because I get to wrap myself up in new Millinery Shoppe sweaters. They make me feel good that its fall. I wandered around and I love the shopping area here so much I am opening a store location up at the Atooly Mall. I was going to write a story for this post but I got sidelined by lulz on flickr. I may write stories for posts but bottom line of my being is a truth teller. My friends have said to me over and over one of the things they love about me is my brutal honesty, so being accused of making false statements has me laughing hysterically. That said, if you want to see the hilarity for yourself by all means check out my flickr *here*.
- sweater & skirt: The Millinery Shoppe, *MS Embroidered Cardi/y white, Tweed skirt tartan orange *NEW RELEASE!
- shoes: Hucci, Bagani Suede Boots (collabor88)
- hair: Clawtooth, Hearts on fire (arcade gacha nla)
- ring: flowey, Meow Meow Double Ring SECRET RARE (arcade gacha NLA)
- purse, Azoury, Heima Purse Caramel (l’accessoires)
- undershirt: *BOOM* Everyday Tank
Commonly used items:
- Slink hands
- Deesses skin Alicia (I wear this in almost every post <3)
- Slink Eyelids
It really is hopefully thinking I would say…Im the first one to college from my family, they’ve always been involved in fishing…and I just had to experience new things. That’s where I met him, that tall athletic guy from NYC.
I brought him home over our summer vacation… I worry that he wont understand the world I come from and why the big city both terrifies and intrigues me. For his first night visiting i took him down to the backyard and we had a picnic and then walked around under the stars. I was touched that my family had painted the fence and archway for his visit…they were trying so hard to make things nice for him. We had some lovely strawberries and some of our neighbors homemade cheese.. I just hope he can keep up with my brothers when they take him out fishing tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
deco in pic:
- LISP Bluebell Garden Set (collabor88)
- Elate A Posh Picnic set (from previous arcade gacha)
outfit on her:
- hair: *X*plosion Nana Hair
- dress: *~Crush Boutique~* Sweet Cakes Dress (seasons palette hunt)
- shoes (for slink medium mesh feet)Slink Tri-Colour Wedges Seaside
- head attachment: Boom natures crown spring mix
- ring: Shakeup! Fabric-Flower Ring
- skin: Deesses Alicia
- shirt: ::Ego Mesh_Men’s (seasons palette hunt)
- pants: Apple May Designs, Denim Mesh Shorts
- shoes: ::Duh!:: Sunny Yellow Canvas Slip Ons (Seasons Palette hunt)
- hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*19
Seasons Hunt Info:
*Hunt Date: August 20 – September 10
*Hunt Blog: http://slseasonspalette.blogspot.com
*Start location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Desire/132/90/598
*Join the SPH Group in-world: secondlife:///app/group/cdc1bbb1-ebfd-f59b-f6e5-73e95300b165/about