Ive seen my share of the darkness in people, believe me. On the flip side, I have also seen the light as well. Many nights the memories have kept me awake, and I am grateful for Jacques’ help and support as I try to bring this horrible underground secret to light. Every year, many girls lose their lives. I say it this way, because when you are taken any dreams you had for your future, they die. Many girls are beaten, some are raped, some die. We as humans must put our foot down and say to the traffickers “this is UNACCEPTABLE”. Human trafficking is a very real reality for many girls all over the globe. Children and adults alike. I spent a long time coming to terms with my past, and I had many supporters along the way, and i weep for those less fortunate then I. For more information please visit .humantraffickingsearch.net
I spent many years in my early teens as a forced prostitute, and now I am free…but the memories still haunt me… Educate yourself and maybe you too will have a chance to help someone in need.
*story is fictitious characters are created for story
The folks back home were sure surprised when I pulled up in my brand new Hucci roadster! My job in the big city continues to amaze whenever I come home with more stories ’bout running into this or that celeb. I couldn’t resist grabbing an I-scream choco bear cone while I was home though, there’s nothing like em in the city. I also loved telling them all about how much fun it is to shop at SL fashion week, but I don’t think they can fully understand the excitement you get from brushing shoulders with famous models! Anyhoo, that’s all for now, I am sure I’ll have plenty more stories and pics from my travels!
- top and shorts: Erratic briony(shorts) and cary (tanks)
- headphones: (fd) Radio Headphones, Floral Mint (only few days left of arcade!)
- shoes: Slink, tri-colour wedges seaside (need medium mesh feet as well)
- nail polish: blackliquid slink nail applier (cosmetic fair)
- eye makeup: [KOOQLA] NY Summer Shadows 06 (cosmetic fair)
- lipstick: Glamorize New Occasion Lips, Pink Salmon (cosmetic fair)
- bag: Deco MESH Kelly Tote (distressedbluejay) (arcade gacha)
- ice cream: u.f.o, i scream, you scream – choco bear (arcade gacha)
- sunglasses: [whatever] sunglasses – rosa
I had yet another fabulous day wandering around the arcade…this time in a fabulous new creation by the talented Bubbles Roxan of The Millinery Shoppe… Now she designed these to be 1920’s bathing suits, but they can also double as a very cute and classy short dress! I adore the belt on them its so cute! They come in a variety of colors and can go with just about anything! Enjoy yourselves, as the arcade is 1/3 over *clings tightly* i lufff this round!outfit:
Going overboard is not unusual for me…so when I say “when I arrive.. I bring the fire” I mean every word of it! Where I’m from, not even cross heels can help…or maybe I wear them ironically…who can say? Is it time to throw out a bunch of cliches? If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen? or maybe…life is like a box of matches you never know which one is goin to be the one to burn your fingers? *giggles* Either way, its always a safe bet you’ll need to carry a fire extinguisher around when you hang out with me!
This ensemble was inspired by bits and pieces found at the World Goth Fair.
Click the link to find your favorite designers and which of the two sims they are in!
What I’m wearing:
- hair: Clawtooth, Sugar Kisses (collabor88)
- skin: +Nuuna+ Khalida Skin 7 [Fair] (world goth fair)
- makeup: +Nuuna+ Red lips (option comes with skin)
- outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Lucretia Bodysuit Black (world goth fair)
- shoes: [whatever] Maria
- eyelashes: Toxic Bish, Sexy Bish