Dear Rockers Mag,
Took some time out to wish you all well! Went on a world tour that changed my outlook on clothes a bit, a bit of influence from Italy and Japan, and I have loved every minute of it! I stopped in a small club along the way to do a charity gig for my fave cause…http://www.firstbook.org/ I love this cause because life was rough growing up and books created worlds that kept me going through all the rough times. I think all kids need an outlet whether it be for their imagination or just to have a place to escape to if reality gets too heavy. It has been a whirlwind of travel since you heard from me, been busy performing! Sending you some “pre show” pics of the charity gig…I often like to go out on the stage and get a feel for the room before its filled with fans…I love the quiet before the storm so to speak and then feel the change when all that energy is in the room! Have a good Halloween!
- hair: .Olive. the Elisa (sl fashion week)
- shirt and pants: erratic, keira shirt ally pants *new!
- necklace: *Tentacio* Bitacora necklace surf version 2 (bitacora travel fair)
- shoes: BSD, Carpe diem (sl fashion week)
- makeup: La Malvada Mujer – warrior #5 (cosmetic fair)
- guitar case & poses: :: Axix :: TravelerRocker (bitacora travel fair)
Anyone who knows me knows the minute I saw this suit I HAD TO HAVE THEM ALLLLL! Thankfully, several ims, and a bunch of lindens handed over later, i DID! So big thank you to Aranel Ah of Boom for helpin a girl out, ’cause I really couldnt rest until I did! This look was inspired by a mix, but mostly all the delicious goodies of summerfest! So get YOUR anchor suit on an come surfin with me! We will sit on the sands of Bora Bora after drinking in the beauty of it all and workin on our SLtans!
- suit: Boom, Hampton Bikini (summerfest)
- flower headpiece: Boom, Tiare Crown (also summerfest)
- open dress: Tentacio, puppi dress (puppet fair)
- surfboard: Tabloid – Shaka Brah Surfboard – Aloha pink (arcade gacha)
- necklace: Mandala, Nyorai
- hair: Exile, Bad reputation
Today I hung around the circus and tried my hand at alllll the things i could…tightrope walking, acrobatics and even got to hang out with the trained animals! It was so excitin to be high up and I imagine that is what birds feel like. SL is an amazin place to be sure, there are some drawbacks though. Before SL, I would infrequently dream about flying…and every time without fail I woke up from one of those dreams I would always have the biggest grin on my face as they were the happiest dreams I ever had. In 2004, when I first started SL they did not have direct teleports…and so one would have to teleport to a telehub and fly across many sims to get where you wanted to go…and the drawback of this was flying became a chore to me, and ever since then, not a single dream about flying. SL has brought many wonders into my life, brought about the fateful meet of my current husband, directly resulting in two of my beautiful children, but still I mourn..I mourn the unbridled joy I felt waking up from a flying dream. So I have to find other ways and things to find joy in. YAY SHOPPING! I mention these things because of all the things I see regarding SL’s BDay celebration this year the 10th!
- clothes: Bubble Electric; ubercute dress [polkastripes] (the funny puppet fair)
- legwarmers: Tentacio bunny legwarmers (the funny puppet fair)
- hair bow: Noodles – The Glitch Bow (arcade gacha, THANKS KAT!)
- head toaster: .Olive. the Grandma’s Treasures – McToaster Hat (arcade gacha)
- hair: Clawtooth, That Pretty Lady – PinkandPretty (arcade gacha)